- Conduct the Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s Basic Rider Course for BHL staff and customers.
- Ensure that the training is conducted in a safe manner as well as lead the safety and fun motorcycles riding activities.
- Spread road safety awareness among Bangladesh Society and school program on road safety awareness.
- Creating and modeling a quality learning environment that supports a customer.
- Collaborate with various NGOs and Government Agencies Like BRTA, Traffic Police, BRAC for traffic and road safety improvement activities.
- Maintaining classroom, Training raiding area and including upkeep of assigned equipment.
- Ensure all motorcycles are in operating order at the end of each training and keep range and storage area clean.
- Maintain the training record, schedule, using a variety of technology-based on program.
- Promote safe and healthy behaviors through communication and personal demonstration.
- Provide monthly and regular progress update report to management.
- Diploma in Automobile/B.Sc in Mechanical/ BBA/MBA from Public Institution/ University & private university NSU, EWU, IUB, BRAC, Ashanullah.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies
- Age 23 to 27 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must Have a Motorcycle driving license with skilled and safety riding experience.
- Be trustworthy and discreet when handling confidential documents with safety & responsible attitude.
- Motorcycle maintenance skill.
- Have good customer communication skills.
- Be fit and healthy.
- Good communication skill in English reading, writing and speak with PC knowledge.
- Good in motorcycle & scooter riding.
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
- Willing to travel any where in Bangladesh.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Applicant may visit our website www.bdhonda.com