Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Job Title : Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Location : Munshiganj Sadar, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Company : Crown Cement
Salary : Negotiable
Open Date : 2020-10-12
Close Date : 2020-12-12
- Seniority level: Associate
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: ManagementManufacturing
- Industries: Building Materials
- To take personal ownership & responsibility for protecting people from harm, developing strategies that drive performance, and support continuous improvement.
- To determine and provide the necessary HSE services at the worksite.
- To provide guidance and support to the Safety Representatives assigned to each Functional Lead.
- To support develop, implement and revise the HSE plan(e.g. HASAP)
- To audit the site HSE management system to determine compliance levels.
- To develop a site-specific HSE training matrix to establish and ensure minimum training requirements.
- To analyze statistical data; track & trend results; make recommendations and recognize achievements.
- To prepare and submit required reports to the concern of higher authority.
- To assist in the investigation of incidents for root cause identification and recommended preventive action; include supervisors and management to prepare injury, incident, and loss control reports. Share lessons learned.